Composite Dental Fillings In Covington, WA
Keep Your Smile Health for Life
Composite Dental Fillings
- Tooth bonding to preserve tooth’s structural integrity
- Minimize further degradation and breaking of tooth
- Protection against temperature changes caused by foods and beverages
- Seals your teeth improving tooth’s resistance to decay and leaks
- Prevent cavities that are too small for amalgam fillings to repair
- Repair and replace fillings without being removed from the tooth
- Mercury free and no other metals are used, making the filling safer
We all want a beautiful smile, and when you receive a composite dental filling from us your dentist will carefully select the suitable material for this. Fillings can usually be placed in one appointment as well!
For more information about composite dental fillings and to make an appointment with our dentist, contact our office today.